RESPONSIBILITIES To assist the Front Office Manager and the Assistant Front Office Manager in planning, coordinating and supervising the smooth operation of the Front Office Department.
To assist the Receptionist in ensuring proper check-in and check-out of guests as well as the settling of bills and providing foreign exchange service.
• Actively participates in the provision of excellent service to guests.
• Welcomes guests in a friendly and professional manner, presents them with a cold towel and offers them a drink, and accompanies them to their room.
• Ensures that hostesses of respective children’s club meet children.
• Meets guests upon their departure.
• Provides any necessary assistance to guests with special needs.
• Interacts with guests on a daily basis, listens to their requests and feedback during their stay and takes initiative to achieve service excellence.
• Handles customer complaints efficiently through appropriate interaction and/or referral to the Guest Relations Manager.
Other Cognate duties