The company is currently looking for a trainee accountant to join its expanding finance team.
The company is currently looking for a trainee accountant to join its ever-expanding finance team. We are in the gaming industry and a subsidiary of a UK listed entity. The wider Group is currently expanding its activities therefore we need a dynamic individual with a minimum of 2 years experience to join our team. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.