Fiduciary Support Administrator
- Plaine Wilhems
- Added 10/06/2017
- Closing 19/06/2017
Adecco is an International HR and Consultancy firm.
Our client, in the legal sector, is looking for a Fiduciary Support Administrator.
Our client, in the banking sector, is looking for a Fiduciary Support Administrator.
Reporting to the Manager - SSC Administration, the successful candidate will support the Trust Product by completing the Trustee and Company Administration tasks.
- Payment of Annual Statutory and ISE fees for companies formed in IOM, JSY, MAU.
- Submission of Annual Returns for companies formed in IOM and JSY.
- Preparation of AGM’s for client companies where required.
- Global changes to Directors and Officers of Companies under Administration including generation of minutes and resolutions and requisite filing requirements.
- Reviewing and populating the Navision Database.
- Setting up of new Companies, including liaising with Agents in a variety of jurisdictions, setting up on Navision and generation of initial statutory and internal documentation.
- Setting up of new Trusts including, setting up on Navision and generation of initial trust establishment minutes and resolutions and internal documentation.
- Close terminal/closing clients within 1 month of request.
- Complete reporting and provide statistics to Compliance within agreed deadlines.
- Daily SSC routine tasks.
- Daily Navision/SAP Interface.
- Processing of expense payments.
- Opening of New and Additional bank accounts including generation of minutes and resolutions and requisite forms.
- Collate monthly Management Information packs and any other data as may be requested from time to time
- Assist with any other tasks or duties as and when requested.
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all anti-money laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the Bank.
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Completed or studying towards ICSA, STEP or other relevant professional qualification.
- Degree holder.
- Sound technical knowledge and relevant experience of between 1 and 2 years.
- A good understanding of all aspects of trust and company administration.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Sound understanding of company policies and procedures.