LUX* Resorts & Hotels is hiring for the position of Entertainment Supervisor for LUX* Grand Gaube.
The successful incumbent will be responsible to :
1) Assist the Entertainment Manager with the daily leisure and entertainment program of the resort. 2) Assist in the development and organisation of activities and shows with the collaboration of the Entertainment Manager. 3) Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained at all times.
1) At least a High School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
2) National Certificate Level 3 in Entertainment/ Leisure Management or equivalent qualifications.
1) A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the preferably in the hospitality industry.
2) A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Entertainer in a 4 or 5 star resort.
1)Passionate about service.
2) High level of integrity.
3)Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
4) Organised and able to prioritise work.
5) Customer focused, approachable and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
6)Willingness to work flexible hours.
7) Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
8) A clean Certificate of Character is a must.