ERP Oracle Consultant
Login to apply
- Port Louis
- Not disclosed
- Added 09/06/2017
- Closing 09/07/2017
- Capfor Team
- Providing functional and administration support on core HRMS and financial module
- Providing support for product walk-through, simplification workshop and future process modelling.
- Overseeing and leading User Acceptance test.
- Reviewing and analyzing business/user requirements and translating into IT function requirements.
- Prepare design – Functional
- Review functional setups & configuration and take corrective action
- Raise support tickets with Oracle support and follow up for solution
- Coordinate with Oracle support, DBA, Technical consultant and other Functional consultants for implementing bug fixes
- Conducting hands-on training to end users.
- Assisting in transition to go-live
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A degree in ICT and /or HRM.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Functional Consultant on Oracle.
- 3-5 years' experience in ERP implementation with direct interaction with business users.
- HR and Financial knowledge will be an advantage.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision and within a collaborative team.
- Good interpersonal, communications and analytical skills
Should you have the required profile and willing to take up the challenge, kindly send us your application.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.