Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- 31,000 - 40,000
- Added 07/09/2017
- Closing 07/10/2017
- Human resources
Our Client is seeking to recruit 2 Draughtsmen for its operations.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for, buildings, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
- Prepare drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
- Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Operate computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans.
- 3 Years of experiences as draughtsman
- Sound knowledge of concrete
- Knowledge of Adcof/Adfer