Data Management Junior - Mandarin Speaker
Login to apply
- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 15/06/2017
- Closing 15/07/2017
- HR Department
Mandarin language compulsory (written and verbal)
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference.
- Online research on information and articles pertaining to companies under evaluation
- Verify information on the company website to cross check information available
- Update the database with relevant information
- Update the intranet whenever required
- Suggest FAQs which can be added to the intranet
- Contribute to minor projects
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Respond to queries from clients via email and call out companies to get more information when required
- Participate if needed in other Supplier Engagement activities (support, live news research and engagement by phone)
- Collect relevant CSR news articles information from online as well as other recognized sources
- Assess whether news are pertinent for our evaluation team
- Create abstracts of news related to social and environmental issues
- Update the database with articles collected
- Contribute in various projects and assisting the 360 news team
- Fluency in Mandarin, English and French is compulsory. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline would be preferred.
- Previous experience in data-entry, administration or basic research skills would be an advantage
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.