Be the main point of contact for queries and complaints.Promote, Market and sell the services of the organisation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Management /Marketing with Three (3) years in a Marketing/Service environment or A Diploma in Management /Marketing with 5-years’ experience
25 to 35 years
commensurate with qualification and experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of the organisations.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide information regarding claims status, benefits and eligibility
- Ensure that every customer enquiry is dealt with through the appropriate process.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department.
- Effectively handle and be accountable for all types of transactions.
- Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Handle customer complaints by following organisational complaints procedures.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Promote market and ‘sell’ the service of the organisations
- Deliver high levels of service with minimal supervision to make a difference to the customer.
- Assist in preparation of events such as AGM, SGM or other meetings
- Assist in resolving administrative issues as directed by the Team Leader
- Liaise with Administrators and other stakeholders for the good running of the Association
- To Perform such cognate duties as may be requested by the Managing Committee
BEHAVIOURAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills and IT literate.
- Good understanding of the products and services the organisations offer
- Experience of working with membership
- A positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude.
- Demonstration of trust, openness and respect in dealing with people.
- A desire to learn and succeed within a service environment
- Good communication skills
- Committed and reliable
- Flexibility and adaption to change and ability to deal with various demands
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to take responsibility
- Knowledge of the organisations’ rules, regulations and by-laws