The Credit Controller will do the follow up in terms of client payment and dealing with customer account complaints.
1. To familiarise self with all credit control, accounting, quality and other relevant company procedures ensuring that these are strictly adhered to and familiarisation with relevant computer packages.
2. Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure. A key deliverable is the reduction of the 0-90 day debtors and identifying trends regarding non-payment of fees.
3. Effectively dealing with customer account queries / complaints, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
4. To ensure all customer queries/payment updates are logged and recorded on to the database.
5. Reporting weekly into Revenue Control Cape Town and the UK Group Credit Controller.