Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst
- Plaine Wilhems
- Added 20/05/2017
- Closing 19/06/2017
- HR Department
EcoVadis operates the 1st collaborative platform, allowing companies to assess the environmental and social performance of their global suppliers, while combining technology and expertise to deliver simple and reliable Suppliers Sustainability Scorecards.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst should:-
- Have an understanding of the main characteristics (name, scope, size, category, risk countries, activity description) of suppliers from various industries and locations.
- Identify and analyze the various elements of CSR Management systems as presented in supporting documentation.
- Conduct research and classify CSR news gathered from multiple sources.
- Liaise with suppliers to clarify issues whenever required.
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of the assessment methodology.
- Continuously promote the improvement of quality and productivity.
- Keep track of changes or developments in CSR such as industry best practices, regulations, certifications, etc.
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
- Degree holder, ideally in Sustainable Development or Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Administration, Research Analysis, Environmental or Chemical Engineering,or Social and Environmental Audit Background.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience, with international exposure.
- Fluent in English AND French. (Additional languages such as German, Spanish and Chinese are appreciated)
- Both interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Autonomy, initiative, ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
What EcoVadis offers:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued.
- You will benefit from a 6 months remunerated training.
- Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a young and diverse team.
- Medical scheme, Pension scheme and other interesting benefits.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.