The candidate will be required to develop and implement communication plans and meet communications objectives.
Campaigns and Communications Materials
• Develop and implement communication plans for external and internal communications
• Delivering media plans, follow up materials and ensure good running of campaigns.
• Prepare materials, including brochures, posters, flyers , banners etc.
• Assist management with readership figures and follow publications’trends.
• Manage the distribution of surveys
• Prepare Board reports based on performance of related publications.
• Organise and coordinate internal and external events
• Assist with the coordination of the event including guest list, invitations, venue, seating, marquees, catering, sound system, speeches, coverage etc.
• Superior project management and time management skills
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading ( preference in french)
• High level of self-motivation.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to relate to a wide variety of people in different situations. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Superior negotiating and influencing skills