Login to apply
- Not disclosed
- Added 08/09/2017
- Closing 08/10/2017
- Miss. Subhasinee Utchanah
- Prepare monthly roster and ensure a proper coverage for all shifts.
- Conduct daily check of cleanliness is all outlets including assigned areas and keep daily record.
- Put in place cleaning checklist for all outlets and assigned areas i.e garbage room, delivery bay, etc..
- Ensure zero breakage as far as practicable. If there is any, ensure it is recorded on breakage form daily, take photos and inform Chef on the same day.
- Conduct materials inventories as schedule by F&B and Chef.
- To ensure all data sheet of MSDS is in place
- Ensure proper action plan for any extra events in the resort or outside.
- Conduct probation for new recruits and yearly evaluation on time.
- Is fully aware of the HACCP standard level and makes sure your Ambassadors applied them while working.
- Report any damage materials/equipments, etc to the Chef immediately.
- Conduct quarterly meeting with your team to listen to their request and take action.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and monitoring the quantity used.
- Proper management of your department expenses.
- Maintains control of overtime and Sunday/Public Holiday pay.
- Good management of leaves for the ambassadors in your department.
- Monitoring and log of all materials and equipments which are in circulation.
- Attend daily kitchen briefing to ensure a proper communication.
- Have a weekly meeting with the Chef Communard.
- Place store requisition on Material Control.
- Enter any maintenance request on opera and closely monitor the progress.
- Fully conversant with the Sofitel Brand standard and ensure compliance at all times.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Ensure that all the Ambassadors are using their PPE while performing their tasks.
- Ensure the correct dossage is used in the machine.
- Ensure a safe work environment for your ambassadors.
- Proper follow-up if there is any breakdown.
- Be fully conversant with the departmental Fire, Cyclone, Tsunami and Bomb procedures.
- Attend and participate in all Sofitel Brand training or any relevant training.
- Conduct TWI training on a regular basis.
- Send TWI training plan to the Training Department on a monthly basis.
- Attendance should be filled for all TWI and a copy send to training department.
- Make sure that necessary arrangements are made so that Ambassadors can attend brand and any relevant trainings conducted in house.
- To Conduct HACCP training on best practice