- Plaine Wilhems
- Not disclosed
- Added 30/05/2017
- Closing 29/06/2017
SAFYR UTILIS LTD, a Management Company regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius and accredited with the Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK) as Chartered Tax Adviser, is currently recruiting a Compliance Executive with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support rapidly growing client on-boarding process with key aspects of compliance;
- Ensure that all of clients, client transactions and portfolio of assets are compliant at all times with relevant regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to the development of compliance policies and culture; and
- Assist in the development/implementation of corrective actions for resolution of problematic issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Law or Law and Management or equivalent qualification. Master degree would be an advantage;
- 3+ years prior experience in compliance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Avid learner with good IT skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task;
- Have a working knowledge of the Compliance Policy & Procedure Manual, the Compliance Handbook and PEP Policy;
- Have a basic introduction/knowledge of the Companies Act, Financial Services Act, Trusts Act of Mauritius.