Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations.
1. Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
2. Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
3. Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
4. Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
5. Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
6. Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
7. Work under the supervision of engineers or architects