The Administrator will perform various administrative, servicing, coordinating, support and relationship management activities to assist with the take-on and administration of trusts, corporate structures, wills, estates, curator ships, as well as client affairs.
The Administrator will be expected to:
- Assist the team in the day to day administration of the clients portfolio and internal reporting including but not limited to.
- follow processes and procedures, working according to set quality standards and keeping to agreed turn-around times, on a daily basis;
- ensure that all customer queries and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and timeously, and escalate immediately where needed;
- develop, build and maintain sound relationships with allocated Private Client panel, relevant stakeholders, as well as with the reporting line ;
- ensure the highest level of service, quality of work and support to our Private Clients, the reporting line , other areas within the Private Client Service centre, as well as other teams;
- liaise with internal departments to promote clear channels of communication and working relationships;
- proactively and positively manage internal and external expectations through periods of change;
- meeting of personal and team targets;
- assist with projects in the Client Service center, as they arise;
- record all time spent accurately to facilitate invoicing and internal reporting;
- ensure that clients’ files (be it electronic or paper based) are organized, complete and up to date;
- provide team support to all areas within the greater Client Service center – working together to create a combined center of excellence.
University degree preferably in Finance or Law or Professional Qualifications such as STEP/ICSA
Minimum of 2 years of experience